Tuesday, May 22, 2007

playdough for toddlers



I'm not an artsy-craftsy mom, but playdough is one project I am completely down with. It's a one-pot, small mess kitchen project, with steps that even a one-year-old can help with (everyone can knead!).

And the result is hours of fun. So, if you're low on inspiration today, grab your flour, salt and cream of tartar and whip up a batch of green, blue or red entertainment! (Today's choice - made by Bess - was pale green. The picture of her hands above was accompanied by the words "Wait, I'm gonna add a little flour, Mom.")

Yep, just doin' my part to help fill the hours you have with your kids. :D

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica

2 comments:

Amber said...

That looks like fun! Any hints on the proportions? Perhaps I should just use Google... :-)

PastormacsAnn said...

I love kneading it when it's still warm from the stove. It's almost therapeutic.