Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Not Again

So, I was going to sit down and write a real blog entry. I had the kids all settled at the kitchen table, playing with ooey-gooey magic mud and Fischer-Price zoo animals. That buys you, you know, hours.

And last time I tried that, I stupidly left the box of cornstarch within their reach, and we ended up with a cornstarch explosion.

So this time, I settled them at the table with magic mud, and kept the cornstarch up on the counter. That is, until I went to refresh the magic mud. And then, absent-mindedly, left both water and cornstarch on the table within their reach.

And, a few minutes later, heard toddler giggles. I turn around: snowstorm.

So, forgive me, but I'm giving up on the idea of a real blog entry in order to clean up the cornstarch. :D

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

1 comment:

Rick Lobs said...

Good blog. Glad I stumbled on it. Check out mine, the Lobster Pot at this address:

http://prayersthatmatter.blogspot.com/

Dean Rick Lobs+