Wednesday, February 8, 2012

In My Feedreader, Part VI: Book Blogs

Last one in the series: the blogs that are mainly about books. Because books are good. At least, good books are good. And your chances of reading good books (or avoiding bad ones) may very well go up if you read these blogs.

Supratentorial - my favorite place to get recommendations for kids' picture books.

Regency Reflections - all about Christian Regency romance

ACFW - the blog of the American Christian Fiction Writers Association - tends to highlight newly-released titles

If You Liked That - reviews of YA novels

Reasoning With Vampires - a close read of Stephanie Meyer's books. Yes, I know, but trust me, you want to read this. It's hilarious and educational.

Girl Detective - I started reading her for the 15 books in 15 days challenge, I stayed for the good book reviews.

Mental Multivitamin - all about books and education and thinking well.

Semicolon - more books and good thinking.

Again, I'd love to know about any I've missed. Feel free to go back through the whole series of posts if you're in search of a few good blogs, or just take the easy route and find all the blogs I've referenced over on your right in my blog's sidebar. Happy reading!

Peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

No comments: