Friday, February 3, 2012

In My Feedreader, Part III: Christian Moms

Yesterday, it was a list of good blogs about the writing business. Today, I present a list of blogs written by other Christian moms.

This one I'm presenting without commentary, because time would fail me to explain what I love about all these women and their words. Suffice it to say that these are blogs that lift my heart and remind me that I'm not alone in my daily work.

Learning As We Go

Torgusborg

Elizabeth Foss

Simcha Fisher

An Undercurrent of Hostility

A Ten O'Clock Scholar

Laundry and Lullabies

At A Hen's Pace

The Joy and the Care

Quotidian Moments

Amy's Humble Musings

bearing blog

Like Mother, Like Daughter

The Liturgical Year for Little Ones

Smithical

And Sometimes Tea

Splendor in the Ordinary

Take the Poor With You

Team Ewan

Elizabeth Esther

Snowflake Family

On A Joyful Journey


Peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks!

Amy said...

I'm honored!

I'm loving this series and getting to know bloggers I haven't read before.

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

I'm familiar with a lot of this list, but some are new to me! Thanks for highlighting your favorites.

Tienne said...

Honored to be among those listed and shamed for not posting more!!