Monday, July 3, 2017

Links for a Long Weekend




~ LINKS TO SOME INTERESTING READING, FOR WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR long WEEKEND ~



-"The Delightful English Tradition of Beating Parish Boundaries with Sticks"


-"'They Do Not Deserve You'; Wonder Woman and Soteriology"


-"How I Stopped Being My Own Bad Boss" - especially for freelancers.


-"Bread Is Easier" - a beautiful meditation from Anne.


-"The Mischievous Protestant's Guide to Catholic Rome"


-"Why Didn't Great Painters of the Past Reach the Level of Realism Achieved Today by Many Artists?" - Another lesson in being careful about your definitions.


-"If You Build a Robot" - I didn't know I wanted to read a sci-fi story inspired by "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie," but it turns out that I did.





I hope you have a lovely 3rd & 4th of July! (Whether or not you live in the States. :) )

Peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

No comments: