Friday, September 7, 2012

Links: Hugos, Headcoverings, and Robotic Exoskeletons!

The 2012 Hugo Awards: It's Okay To Be A Fan - I enjoyed this analysis of the Hugos.

Eternity Veils - I don't personally practice headcovering, but these are so clever! (And pretty.) Makes me want to go visit a European cathedral so I'd have an excuse to wear one. :)

Paralympic Athlete Is The First Woman To Live At Home With A Robotic Exoskeleton: This is just . . . this is why science is good. I hope this works and works so well that they can make lots of them and the economics of scale make the price reasonable for every paraplegic. SO COOL.

What Do You Think? Checking in with Our Readers: Over at Regency Reflections, we're looking for feedback - come over and give us some!

Anne Eunson's Artistry - pretty, pretty, pretty!

-Jessica Snell

No comments: