Friday, June 6, 2008

morning around the house

I had some fun taking pictures around the house this morning. Here's our bookshelf, which my husband built for me as a wedding present:

Do we look smarter if I take a picture with Jonathan Edwards in the foreground rather than Georgette Heyer?

Did you know that infant carseats stack? I didn't either, till I had twins:

This is a copy of a Constable painting, which I found thrifting once. It was a lovely find because we'd just seen the original six-foot painting at an exhibit:

These daisies, which my mother bought, are sitting on the kitchen table, adding a cheerful note:

Thanks for peeking in!

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that Constable painting... my parents have a copy of it in their house. Such detail!