Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's a good thing I'm a Christian or I couldn't write this post

Why? Because if I weren't a Christian I would be afraid of jinxing myself.

Happily, I don't believe in jinxes and, guess what? The twins are beginning to have a NAP SCHEDULE. Oh my goodness. For two days in a row, they have gone down for a solid morning nap and a solid afternoon nap.

Be still my beating heart.

Of course, even though I don't believe in jinxes, I still might be announcing the arrival of NAP TIME a bit early. Two days isn't that long, after all.

But still. NAP TIME. How lovely.

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

It's so funny, I've had the same thoughts about things like that: not wanting to post about something for fear that it would jinx me, and then realized that, hey, I didn't need to worry about that since I'm a Christian.

Anyway, best of luck with the nap schedule! I know how critical that can be.