Saturday, July 12, 2008

linky-dinky-dinks

This is just amazing. I showed it to my husband, and he just sat there, laughing in amazement.

Here's an article on homemade weed killers. Boiling water is number one. I guess that makes sense!


Theological Saint-Watching.
This article starts: "Advice to anybody who wants to think well about theology: Find a holy person and watch them closely." Good stuff.

I love this rambling blog post by Melissa Wiley about her indoor garden over the years.

Just How Great Are Wesley's Hymns?

Right now we're planning on public schooling our kids, but I'm open to the idea of homeschooling, and even if we don't officially homeschool, I certainly believe in home education (of course you are your child's first teacher), and posts like these are an encouragement, I think, to either the homeschooling or the public-schooling parent: Considering the Home-School Kindergarten. (And the Bob Books rock!)

No comments: