Monday, April 2, 2007

The Easter Blog Carnival!

Yes, I'm late getting the instructions for this up. This is largely due to the fact that I couldn't figure out whether I wanted the carnival to go live on Easter Sunday or not.

And, I've decided not. Instead, the Easter Blog Carnival will go live on the second Sunday in Easter (that'd be April 15th). It's just too hard, I think, to expect lots of people to write about Easter during the last week of Lent. This way, we can get lots of perspectives on celebrating the resurrection, after the fact. And, since Easter season is 50 days long, having the carnival a week after next Sunday would not be liturgically inappropriate. :D

BUT . . . even though I'm pushing it back a week, feel free to start sending me links now. If you've got something you've written, this year or last year or even earlier, on Easter, that you'd like included, send it on over! I'm at jessica (dot) snell (at) gmail (dot) com.

As much as I enjoyed the Lenten Blog Carnival, I can't help but think that the Easter one will be even better! I can't wait to read what you've written. (Feel free, by the way, to post about the carnival on your blog - the more, the merrier!)

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica

No comments: