Wednesday, April 18, 2007

So much happens before 10

Ah. I am just about to put my girl down for her quiet time ("I want puzzles! And Larry the Cucumber! And my pink bear!") so I can nurse my boy down for his naptime, while reading morning prayer. It's a good point in the morning.

The dishwasher is running, the table is pretty clear, my husband's lunch for tomorrow's put together, and so's the coffee pot for tomorrow's morning ambrosia. We've all had our vitamins, and gotten dressed, had breakfast, and then had a snack. ("Yogurt! Apples!")

There's a lot to come at this point of the day, and I won't get it all done. But at this point in the day, I've gotten some things done. And at this point in the day, I can't tell you what else I'll get done, but I'm feeling optimistic about it. (Dinner? Menu? Library? Bathtub? Bills? Writing-that-article-that-just-won't-get-itself-written?)

Somehow the day seems more full of possibilities for having some of its possibilities already realities. Happy Wednesday, folks.

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica

No comments: