Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Knitted and Crocheted Finished Objects!

I've done lots of yarn-a-long posts this year, but I've neglected to post pictures of the finished objects!


So, here are some things I've finished knitting and crocheting recently. (All the links go to Ravelry, where you can find sources for patterns and yarn.)

A knit cap with lovely cables:

A lace blanket in wool that I swear looks prettier in real life than it does in this crappy picture:


Socks! (with, again, a terrible picture. I'm sorry!)

A garland of sparkling stars! (I think this might go up on the tree next Christmas.)

More socks! (I love knitting socks. Happily, I love wearing them, too!)

A pair of bright red fingerless gloves for a relative in the snowy north:

Some colorful potholders (I dig how the colors pooled):
What have you been making lately?

Peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

2 comments:

Lisa Uotinen said...

Beautiful! You might be interested in joining the Yarn Along at the Small Things blog, every Wednesday. Everyone shares what they're knitting and reading that week. This week's Yarn Along is here:
http://www.gsheller.com/

Jessica Snell said...

Thank you, Lisa! I actually do often participate in the Yarnalong over at Small Things. :) I just didn't manage it this week!