Thursday, August 20, 2009

gone, long gone

My beloved laptop, Ivan's Brain, has finally died. It's going to be a week or two before I can get another computer (happily it's near the time of year when my husband's work sells off their old ones), so I'm mostly email-less. Just wanted to let folks know - I have access occasionally, but won't be posting much for awhile, and will probably be slow in answering emails and comments and such.

On the other hand, without blogs to read or emails to check or time-wasting forums to be tempted by, the mental silence during the day is proving remarkably refreshing. I have the feeling God has some things to say to me about how computers are "tools and not for toys meant/take and use at Christ's employment". I'm planning on listening. (I've learned it's best to listen when He has something to say.)

But I wanted to explain why I'm not around much online right now.

Hope you all are well!

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica snell

No comments: