Monday, August 10, 2009

Links: homeschooling, Spock, and all of us doing our duty

As I've designated August my official month of "Homeschooling: Time to Get It Together, Jess", I really, really liked this post on Homeschoolers and the Modified Stationary Panic. Plus, I mean, it references Patrick McManus, how could you go wrong? (Hat tip to Anne Kennedy.)

Jen's post on Duty Before Holiness is worth reading and thinking about.

I think I want to try these buried treasure rocks with the kids.

I like Anne's post on children and work. (In many ways, it seems to go with the theme of Jen's, above.)

Don't you wish you had a "Spock Rocks!" afghan? After watching the Wrath of Khan ("Khaaaaaan!") with friends this weekend, I'm really digging this crochet masterpiece.

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

No comments: