Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Update on More with Less

Someone asked that I update when we'd tried more recipes from "More With Less", so here you go!

Last night I made their "Easy Curry" (it was) and "Chapatis" (Indian flatbread). Both turned out really well, but I did notice, as I hadn't just skimming through the book, that the recipes do tend to assume that you have basic cooking knowledge. For example, I could do with a little more explanation of when to add the different vegetables to the curry, rather than just being told to add them in order of how long they take to cook.

Still, it turned out very yummy. I liked how the recipe used a bit of meat, a lot of vegetables, and was still very filling. And the flatbread was excellent and easy.


peace of Christ to you,
Jessica

No comments: