Here are some recipes I've tried recently and enjoyed. Thought you might like them too!
1) Faux "Orange Julius": This was very like its namesake. A delicious weekend breakfast treat.
2) Chilled Black Bean, Feta, and Cucumber Salad: a nice, healthy summer lunch.
3) Tex-Mex Chopped Salad: oh, this was so good. A party in your mouth. And a perfectly delightful dinner.
4) Greek Pasta Salad: Yummy, again. (If you haven't caught on yet, I only link to recipes I liked.) This was one that was stellar the first day, but even better the next.
Also, for what it's worth, I added a can of cooked chicken, just to up the protein content for my six-person family.
5) Garlicky Baked Shrimp: I actually made this with a frozen seafood mix from Trader Joe's - so I had more than just shrimp. Despite that, it turned out really well. I liked the crunchy topping, and the convenience of baking the seafood instead of sautéing it.
Let me know if there's any good recipes you've tried recently - I love getting new ideas for dinner!
Peace of Christ to you,