Friday, June 27, 2014

A List of Lists of Links

So, I love posting lists of links on the weekends. But the truth is, there are a lot of people out there who do it better than me, and I am their unabashed fans*. Here are a few lists that I love:

-Like Mother, Like Daugther - this Catholic mom-and-girls site posts a list of links called "bits & pieces" every weekend. Lots of stuff on religion, parenting, and homemaking.

-Challies.com - Challies is the best. He posts links every morning. His daily "A La Carte" entries are mostly on topics of Christian interest.

-Mere Comments - Touchstone magazine's blog posts their "Mere Links" one weekday mornings. These, like Challies' links, are on topics of Christian interest, but with a more ecumenical flavor.

-Everyday Theology - more Christianity-related links, posted most days.

- The Fug Girls - Now we get to the slightly silly. But this hilarious website (I love their coverage of the fashion of royalty) posts a list of (usually) fashion-related links every Friday.

-College Fashion - this fashion site hosts "haute links" just before the weekend, and I like their links mostly for the interesting DIY links.


Peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell


*okay, I am slightly abashed: but only by some of the items that sometimes show up on some of these lists. It should be noted that I like these websites' links posts, but I don't necessarily agree with the perspective of every site, or every link they link. I just think there's enough good reading there that they're worth looking at. Or, at least, fun to look at.

No comments: