Monday, October 1, 2012

I am so happy right now

This isn't even close to a proper blog entry. But I am so happy right now.

My computer was gone for almost three weeks (poor baby desperately needed the attention of the awesome technicians over at Dell), and I spent the three weeks decluttering the whole house. Seriously, there's only one room I didn't get to, and the one I didn't get to is the least messy room in the house. So the housework has gotten substantially easier, just because there's less stuff to pick up.

AND, I spent the weeks doing prep. work for a variety of writing projects - editing hard copies, writing outlines, etc. And now my computer's back and I can WRITE. And I am. And I have projects and stories I'm so excited to work on, and with three weeks thinking behind me, I know EXACTLY what I want to do on them.

And I'm doing it. And I'm so happy.

And I'm listening to Jonathan Coulton's "Still Alive", which is pretty and funny and horrifying, but somehow exactly the right song for my mood right now.

Anyway. I'm happy. And who's ever happy without wanting to share?  :D

Peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

2 comments:

becca said...

Want to come and declutter my house? We could use it! :)

Jessica Snell said...

If someone offered me a ticket to fly over and declutter your house, I'd take it in an instant - just to get to hang out with you while I worked! :D