Sunday, September 23, 2018

Links!



Here are links to some good reading, for what's left of your weekend:

-"Sperm Count Zero"--well, this is sobering.


-While we're on "sobering," here are a few recent articles about sad happenings in the Christian writing community:

   -"Sexual Harassment Uncovered at Christian Writing Conferences"
   -"Cheap Grace"
   -"Twelve Responses to Abuse Accusations in Christian Conferences, Part I"

-Now for something encouraging: "5 Lessons on Evangelism from a Man Named Ichabod"


-"Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs: An Oral History of Fraiser"--as a fan of the show, I really enjoyed reading this.



(And for more links and quotations and such than I ever manage to post here on the blog, follow me on Twitter!)

That's it for this week! I hope you had a good weekend!


Peace of Christ to you,

Jessica Snell

No comments: