Sunday, May 21, 2017

Weekly Links


~ LINKS TO SOME INTERESTING READING, FOR WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR WEEKEND ~


FAith

-"How I Leverage My Autism for Pastoral Ministry": My own Aspie (HFA) kid read this and was encouraged by it. I can't give it a higher recommendation than that--it's a great article.




FAMILY

-"Sudoko vs. 4x4: Choosing a Capsule Type": I find capsule wardrobes fascinating, and this article actually shows you how to design your own (as opposed to just imitating someone else's).



Fiction

-"Five Ways to Fix the Marvel Cinematic Universe": I gotta say, I especially appreciate #5.


-"The Key Book Publishing Paths: 2017": If you're an author, you'll appreciate this clear layout of the different kinds of publishing that are out there right now.


-"5 Ways to Maximize Your Writing Time": I thought the "pre-rough-draft" idea was especially interesting.


-"Interview: Megan Whalen Turner, Author of the Queen's Thief Series": AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Finally, after seven years, there's a new Thief book. (Yes, I have it. Yes, I've started it. Yes, IT'S GOOD.)




I hope you have a lovely Sunday, full of worship and rest!

Peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

No comments: