Monday, February 15, 2016

Knitted Finished Object: "Dressie Dress"


Just a short post today about a little something I made last year, but hadn't posted yet. I wanted to wait until the little girl I'd made it for had a chance to wear it. :)

The pattern (which I found on Ravelry) is "Dressie Dress". A lovely, simple knit - and it's a free pattern!

I modified it by adding extra increases at the waist, and then at the ruffle on the bottom because I wanted something a little more full.

I also added a stabilizing line of single-crochet at the neckline and the armholes, which I was very happy with.


And this was also a very happy knit, because I got to make it for a new niece. It was one of those knits where I got to pray while I made it, asking God's grace on this new baby girl who was coming into the world.


Peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

No comments: