Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Where do you find good kids' books?

As I said yesterday, I'm blessed enough to live in a place with a great library system. Almost every week, we visit our library and there are books waiting for us.

And most of the time, the books waiting for me aren't just for me, they are also for our kids.

So where do I find them? Where do I find the books I request for my kids?

Mostly the answer is: from book blogs. I read about kids' books on my favorite blogs, and then I request them from my library system.

And if we fall in love with them, I buy them.

Here are my favorite blogs for kids' book finds:
-Redeemed Reader: Christian Children's Book Reviews
-Melissa Wiley
-Semicolon
-Supratentorial
-Elizabeth Foss

I'd love to add to my list. Are there any sites that you find reliable for good kids' books suggestions?


Peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

No comments: