Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Knitted FO's: a new sweater (the Nevis Cardigan), and a Christmas gift

I finished a sweater that I've been working on for a looooong time: the Nevis Cardigan, by Stefanie Japel:
)
I used Madelinetosh Lace in Spectrum (a gift from my brother and sister-in-law) and I love how floaty and airy the result is. It's the perfect sweater for fall: light-but-warm. And it's long and colorful and full of the jewel-tones I love. If you can forgive my very tired and makeup-less face, here's a full body shot of the sweater, graciously taken by my nine-year-old:
On top of that, I finished a few smaller things: the doll dresses I talked about in this post, and to go along with it, a sweater for my son's favorite teddy bear (can't leave the boys out of our crafting plans, right?):
I'm excited about giving the kids these little labors of love at Christmastime!

Peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

(Ravelry links to my project notes can be found here and here.)

No comments: