1. I'm still doing Operation Read Those Books. Augustine before Christmas, Eugene Peterson today. But . . .
2. I got sick. So I'm not blogging my book reading.
3. Despite being sick, I dosed up on helpful meds and made it to Christmas morning mass (so good!) and to our family's Christmas celebrations (also so good).
4. Now I'm trying very diligently to get better. Soup, tea, and rest.
5. Recuperation during Christmas week is not too shabby. Kids have lots of new toys to play with, my husband is home and kindly taking care of me . . . not too shabby.
6. Hope all of you dear readers are having a lovely holiday. Christ is born! Glorify him!
Peace of Christ to you,