Monday, November 5, 2012

Sunshine!

Christine kindly sent me a Sunshine award - thank you, Christine!

I have to answer these 10 questions and then nominate some of my favorite bloggers to do the same.

What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? "White Christmas". No, it's not really about Christmas qua Christmas, but it's warm and sweet and so funny ("45 minutes, all to myself!") and I try to watch it every year.

What is your favorite flower? White roses. They look like clouds, floating above their green leaves.

What is your favorite (non-alcoholic) beverage? I'm with Christine: coffee!

What is your passion? Writing fiction.

What is your favorite time of year?  Spring.

What is your favorite time of the day?  Right after the sun goes down, the cool of the evening.

What is your favorite physical activity?  Besides the obvious one? :) Probably walking, preferably in the mountains. (Mountains! Mountains!) To stay fit? Plyometrics and weights, because it's uber-efficient.

What is your favorite vacation?  to the Sierra Nevada, with my family.

What song is stuck in your head right now? "Trisagion", by Fernando Ortega. Such a beautiful, beautiful setting of that essential prayer.

What are you reading right now? "Troll Valley", by Lars Walker. Ignore the ugly cover: a new book by Walker is always a treat.

Aaaaand, I'm nominating:
-An Undercurrent of Hostility
-At A Hen's Pace
-Laundry and Lullabies
-On A Joyful Journey
-The Joy and the Care

Thanks again, Christine!

Peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thank you! Hopefully I'll remember when I get home from this wonderful vacation I am on!