Friday, March 12, 2010

I am a mean writer

MEEEEEEEEEAN.  I swear I am. I am about to do something horrible to my main characters. In fact, I've already started. Seriously, the scene is about 500 words from done. 

But why is it taking me such a long time to actually pull the trigger? I swear, I am cruel enough to do it. I am.  They're going to suffer, and I'm the one who's going to make it happen. Suffering. Loss. Sadness. As soon as I can make myself type out the words. 

In other (possibly unrelated) news, why is it that even though I'm not Catholic, when I'm slightly depressed all I want to do is listen to "Ave Maria" on repeat? It lifts me out of the depression. It does. As long as it's still on. 

I don't get it. Anyway, here's a beautiful rendition of Schubert's Ave Maria. I like Josh Groban's best, but Bocelli's is also lovely.

peace of Christ to you,

Jessica Snell


No comments: