Wednesday, February 25, 2009

cool sale: gingerbread houses and gingerbread trains

Gamgee's third birthday is coming up, and in our home, the birthday child gets to pick his birthday meal and dessert.

This year, he asked for "a gingerbread boy house".

Well, it's not Christmas anymore, but I thought I'd see what I could do.

I thought about doing it from scratch, but then I thought I'd at least look and see if any companies still had leftover kits from Christmas that they were trying to get rid of.

And look what I found: King Arthur flour not only has fully-loaded gingerbread house kits, they have gingerbread TRAIN kits. Best part? $7 each and the shipping is free.

Thought I'd pass it on in case anyone else has a birthday boy who likes gingerbread and trains . . . or just wants a fun project to do with their kids.

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

No comments: