Sunday, April 22, 2018

Links!

It's warm enough in SoCal that the hibiscuses are blooming!


Here are links to some good reading and listening, for what's left of your weekend:

-First, from Anne Kennedy, a message on The Life-Changing Magic of Not Tidying Up.

-And then, from Fred Sanders, an excellent sermon on Christ Alone.

-I'm not a huge fan of horror movies, but I like what Mike Duran has to say in this article about Why the Popularity of Horror Movies Might Encourage Christians, especially this bit:


The popularity of the horror genre may be a collective subconscious affirmation that the world is not the way it's supposed to be.

-Yes, yes, yes to all this: 7 Things I Love About Liturgical Protestant Worship.

-From Randy Alcorn: My Writing Process, Advice for Aspiring Authors, and Answers to Other Questions About Writing.

-This is deeply, truly important: Parents, Take Note of the Spiritual Practices Common to Kids Who Flourish as Adults.


(And for more links than I ever manage to post here on the blog, follow me on Twitter!)

That's it for this week! I hope you have a restful Sunday.

Peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell





No comments: