Monday, April 13, 2015

Twitter, Spring Break, and other mischief

Hi folks!

Well, Bright Week is over, and it's back to work for Adam, the kids, and me.  We had a great spring break, and I was just getting into the groove of this whole vacation thing!

You know when you hit that point in vacation where you're ready to start working on projects? I got there, and now my patio planters are filled with cosmos & snapdragons & calla lilies, my pantry is clean and moth free, and my knitting is all actually blocked and finished!  :D


One other thing I did recently was to join Twitter!  If you're on Twitter, I'd love to connect with you there. I'm at TheJessicaSnell (the definite article is just because I didn't want to have a number).




So, now that Lent is over, and summer is almost in view, I'll be back here blogging about books & homemaking & crafts and all that good stuff. The break was good, but I missed blogging!

So, what did you do on spring break?


Peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell


1 comment:

jen said...

I'm @khouriajen.