Friday, October 23, 2009

Songs I know about because of youtube

There are a few songs I wouldn't know about were it not for the wonders of youtube. And yes, I now own all of them, the better to enjoy them. (Pay those artists!) Maybe you'll like them too. Happy weekend to y'all!

(I'm not sure this is the video that originally introduced me to this song - some of the art is kind of goofy, and I don't remember that - but it's a great song, nonetheless.)


Love this!


(I might have linked to this before, but the stop-motion photography is really amazing.)

3 comments:

TwoSquareMeals said...

I highly recommend that entire Andrew Peterson album. It is one of my favorite Advent into Christmas albums. It starts in the OT and tells the story of the Messiah...some really great songs.

MomCO3 said...

Just in case you don't have anything else to do... here are my two favorite youtube videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpunQZ4cUyI and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gRXRt4me3A. Enjoy!

Jessica Snell said...

I love the Star Wars one - I knew I'd forget something in this post! :)

and the watercolors on that other one are fun to watch.