Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Getting Ready for All Saints' Day


Today my oldest daughter and I went through our books and got out the ones about the saints (a few of them are pictured above). We've started reading bits of them, and will keep doing it throughout the week.

We've been playing some saints' lives during dress-up time. We're beginning to sing the children's saint hymn around our house again.

What are you doing to get ready for All Saints this Saturday?

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Nothing in particular as my life will be very crazy between now and then, but I am excited that I will be officially "received" by the Episcopal church on that day!

Unknown said...

We are going to Daily Mass in our Saint's Costumes, St. Elizabeth of Hungry, St. George, and the toddler, the St. George vanquished dragon!