Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter!

Just wanted to drop a note here saying that I am indeed continuing my blog break through Bright Week. Holy Week was awesome (the choir directoress and I exchanged a high five after the Easter Vigil service because we were so excited that we got through our first Holy Week without totally messing up or forgetting anything in our respective ministries), but I am exhausted, the kids are sick, and we Snells are just in need of a very quiet week at home, recovering.

But I'm collecting links and writing posts as I stumble across interesting stuff, and am looking forward to getting back to posting as normal next week.

In the meantime, I wish you all a wonderful Bright Week! Enjoy this time of feasting and light and thanksgiving, in honor of the Lord Jesus' glorious resurrection!

Peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell

No comments: